Senior Graphic Designer
We are looking for a Senior Designer to produce and oversee digital and print creative solutions to address our marketing needs.
To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including websites, video, digital and print products.
Ultimately, you will ensure the design team promotes our brand through delivering high quality pieces on tight deadlines. This is an opportunity to work collaboratively with a team of passionate creatives who love what they do. A competitive salary is on offer for the right candidate.
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Apply typography techniques
- Build strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Liaising with clients from beginning of project
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Increase user friendliness in digital products
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Manage our internal marketing, website and social media campaigns
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- Proven industry work experience as a Senior Designer, Graphic Designer or similar role
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and within required deadlines
- Portfolio of completed design projects
- Hands-on experience with editing software such as premier pro, final cut and lightroom (advantage but is not a requirement)
- Proficient in design software (e.g. Adobe CC – Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Minimum of 4 years industry experience in a creative agency
- BSc degree or formal qualification in Design, Marketing or relevant field
Position will be available from March, to apply for the position please send a brief cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your portfolio and references. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.