VIDEO EDITOR (full-time)
We are expanding our creative team and we are looking for another video wizard to join us!
Working as part of the creative team, you will play an integral role in providing video production services, including delivering post-production services under the direction of your project manager and assisting in managing camera, audio and lighting operations on production shoots when required. You will be responsible for producing high-quality video for all digital platforms both in-house and for external clients from private, NGO and government organisations.
You will be responsible for time managing post-production and ensuring you have a full brief and body of information prior to editing. This position will be full-time office hours however you will be expected to work after hours and on weekends to accommodate tight production schedules where required, otherwise normal office hours of 9am – 5pm will be maintained.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Produce high-quality video content for distribution across multiple digital platforms
• Assist in managing technical requirements of video shoots including camera, lighting and sound
• Post-production including editing (Premiere Pro), motion graphics (After Effects), colour grading, media encoding and delivery
• Scriptwriting and the development and production of storyboards and VO’s
• Post-production including CAD and station upload of TVC’s
• Support the effective management of the digital content library and video archives
• Travel interstate and to remote locations on occasion for video projects
• Assist in the maintenance of our inventory of cameras and filming equipment, lights and audio gear
• You will be responsible for repairs and cleaning of edit suite equipment
• Provide post-production training to staff and work experience students (VET & Higher ED) when required
• Be available to work after hours and on weekends when rostered (where required)
• Be able to keep and maintain your own admin, records, internal protocols and project timelines
You will require the following skills and experience to be successful:
• Higher Ed Qualification in film or related discipline.
• Highly Proficient using Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Premiere and After Effects in a production environment
• A strong portfolio with a minimum of 3 years of professional experience working in the industry as an editor
• A highly technical individual with an in-depth understanding of current broadcast and audio-visual technical specifications.
• Proven ability to multitask, and manage fast-changing priorities.
• Demonstrated ability to take on board feedback and quickly adapt to changing requirements.
• Applicants must be flexible, adaptable, and suited to working with a team of motivated professionals
• Must be time efficient and able to work unsupervised with tight deadlines
• Must be a Northern Territory resident
• Northern Territory Ochre Card.
To apply for this position please send a resume and your showreel or links to previous work to email@example.com
GRAPHIC DESIGNER / DIGITAL CONTENT CREATOR (full-time)
We have an opportunity to welcome a Graphic Designer/Digital Content Creator to join our team on a full-time basis. This exciting opportunity will see you as key support in the implementation of marketing and advertising initiatives for the business and our clients.
To join our dynamic team and thrive in an environment where no two days are the same, you must be able to demonstrate the ability to achieve creative excellence and show awareness to meet the high standards of the company. Your role will be challenging yet fulfilling as you thrive in the fast paced, diverse and exciting working environment. You must possess excellent communication skills, time management skills and strong attention to detail.
As a graphic designer/digital content creator, you will be responsible for doing all things graphic design to create a unique and memorable experience for our current and potential customers. Your awareness of current trends and ability to inspire with ideas and initiative is required, as is the capability to collaborate with and support all aspects of the business. You will be the key to driving social media engagements as well as ensuring our marketing material is top notch.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Create and design all marketing material required for a range of clients
- Create and maintain client’s social media campaigns including design, scheduling, paid and organics ads, and content writing.
- Design graphics and illustrations for animations and video
- Proofing and editing of print materials
- Assist and work directly with the Creative Team
- Manage and maintain your own workload and deadlines
- Work under the guidance and support of the Creative Director in order to complete projects
- Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times
- High-level proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign (Premiere, Lightroom optional but preferred), Microsoft and Google suite
- Experienced in managing campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin
- Experience in driving social media engagement and the creation of EDM’s
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and self-driven attitude with the ability to manage tight deadlines
- Show a sense of urgency and are result driven
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment where timeliness and accuracy is essential.
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in the same role or similar position
- Proven ability to multitask, and manage fast-changing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to take on board feedback and quickly adapt to changing requirements.
- Must hold an NT drivers license
To apply for this position please send a cover letter, resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org