5 Key Elements of a good contact us page
Contact pages are usually of the lowest priority when it comes to web design. That is completely wrong, the contact page is one of the most important and most visited pages on a website.
According to Time Article, the first 10 seconds of a page view are when potential customers are most likely to leave a website. In fact, 55 per cent of visitors leave websites within 15 seconds of landing on them.
That’s why it is an absolute necessity to provide the most fundamental information to prospective customers in the most efficient way possible.
What this means is if a potential customer visits your site looking for a phone number or an address, you have the time it takes to skim to the bottom of the page before they move on. Failing to have contact information, or even making it somewhat difficult to find within the site, could cost you vital seconds, and probably a customer.
Your contact page, which typically provides an e-mail address, a phone number, social media links and a physical address is crucial in your online marketing. In a world in which Yellow Pages are now redundant when it comes to finding businesses, instant gratification is key. Website viewers want what they came to your website to get, and they want it fast.
5 Key Elements of a good Contact us page
1. All the fields and buttons should be functional.
2. Address/ phone numbers given on the contact page should be accurate and up to date
3. Design matters a lot, even if it seems rather easy to create a Contact page. It just seems so. The colours, fonts, form position, elements of design, buttons’ look are all the ingredients of this page.
4. Ask the right questions but consider the length of your contact form. Don’t Ask for Too Much.
5. Build trust with showing location on google map and social network links.
December 12, 2019
October 8, 2019
We are so happy you’re here!! We love our industry and we love sharing it with others, if you have a topic you would like to know more about send us an email or leave a comment below.